Welcome to the Mental Health First Aid Companion Resource Course.
This course has been designed to assist those working with the rare disease community with mental health first aid.
This module will cover:
- Acknowledgements and Thanks
- Course Overview
- Course Duration
- Course Structure and Layout
- Course Completion Outcomes
- Who This Course Is For
- How You Can Use This Course
Upon completion of this module, learners will:
- Name the community and organisations responsible for the development of this course.
- Outline the aim of the Mental Health First Aid companion resource and who it is designed for.
- Identify the Mental Health First Aid Companion resource course learning outcomes.
- Operate the RVA Education portal to effectively navigate the course.