Welcome to the RVA Education: Funding Rare Disease Organisations course.
Designed for leaders of small rare disease organisations, this Funding Rare Disease Organisation series provides a better understanding of funding sources and will cover grant applications, pharmaceutical industry sponsorship, event fundraising, and donor management.
Applying the information and advice throughout this series may result in organisations having clearer funding messages, more attractive funding proposals and strategies, and a diversified strategy that allows small organisations a more stable funding base to continue supporting their community.
This course will cover:
- Different types of organisational funding.
- How to build a sustainable fundraising plan.
- Legal and compliance requirements for organisations receiving funding.
- Getting your organisation ‘grant ready’.
- The Funding Grant lifecycle – from search to implementation and measurement.
- Corporate pharmaceutical sponsorship.
- Event fundraising.
- Donor Management,